Working in loud environments can damage your hearing. If noise exposure levels on your worksite exceed 85 decibels, you must wear adequate hearing protection. This online Hearing Protection Training course covers how to select, fit, and maintain personal hearing protection equipment.
This online Hearing Protection Training course addresses the following topics:
- Hearing Loss and the Science behind it
- Prevention and Instruction
- Different types of hearing protection and their advantages/disadvantages
- Identifying proper PPE
- Adjusting Hearing Protection
- Maintaining your hearing protection